RGM Global MMA Presents
“Trivia with Dennis”
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor managing the sweepstakes — and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to award sweepstakes prizes, and communicate with entrants. Sponsor is RGM Global MMA, and RGM will not share any of your information.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A Purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The “Dennis Haysbert Watch And Win Sweepstakes Game” (Sponsored by RGM) begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on October 1st, 2019 and ends at 9:00:00 p.m. PST on November 30th, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries after this period are invalid and shall not be accepted. The computer of RGM Global Media Marketing Advertising is the official time and record keeping device of the Sweepstakes Game.
- TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES GAME: There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes Game: by posting answers on Dennis Haysbert’s Facebook Wall, in response to questions posted on Dennis Haysbert’s Facebook Wall. Dennis Haysbert’s Facebook Wall is located at https://www.facebook.com/DennisHaysbert. Limit one entry per person, per week, regardless of method of entry, during Sweepstakes Period. Entries cannot be assigned or transferred to a third party. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry and entries which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No entries may be submitted on behalf of another person.
- PRIZES: Ten (10) Prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes weekly, consisting of one (1) item from Dennis Haysbert’s Online Store. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) and value of all prizes is $450.00. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. Prize winner will be notified within 12 hours if they are selected a winner, and winner must be able to confirm their ability to accept Prize within 24 hours upon notification.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER DRAWINGS and NOTIFICATION: Sponsor shall conduct twelve (16) weekly random drawings on Tuesday and Thursday to select Sweepstakes Winners, from among all eligible entries received. Entries must be received by 2 p.m. PST the day after the airing in order to be valid for the drawing. Weekly non-winning shall not carry over into the subsequent, remaining weekly random drawings. Limit one Prize per person. Each random drawing will be conducted by an independent third party chosen by RGM and all results will be final. Odds of becoming a Sweepstakes Winner depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- Sweepstakes Winners will be notified by a RGM representative via Facebook Direct Message. It is the responsibility of each entrant to be able to accept Direct Messages prior to entry. If a winner cannot be contacted via Direct Message, then Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes Game open only to legal residents of the United States residing within the fifty (50) United States (excluding Rhode Island), District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, age 18 and over at time of entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Void where prohibited by law, in Rhode Island, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. military installations located in a foreign country. Employees, officers, directors and agents of RGM and its respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and the advertising, promotional or judging agencies or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes Game (collectively, “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes Game. No groups, clubs or organizations can participate in this Sweepstakes Game and may not submit entries on behalf of the group, club or organization.
- GENERAL: No substitution of Prize is permitted, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted, and Prizes may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Entrants who cannot be contacted via Facebook Direct Message are invalid and will not be accepted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on Prizes; if applicable, Sweepstakes Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the Prize retail value. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address and s/he must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the Facebook account is assigned. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its Administrators assume no liability for and shall not be responsible for any technical problems or technical malfunctions arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the “Website” or Sweepstakes Game; hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers or hosts; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes Game, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, viruses, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes Game, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account or email address used in connection with the Sweepstakes Game. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any Website, including without limitation, the number of entries received in any particular account, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to entrant’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes Game, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of all Website are at entrant’s own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on Website is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties; check your local laws for any restrictions regarding these limitations or restrictions. Neither the Sponsor nor its Administrators will have any liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees), for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes Game. ALL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS, ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES, THEIR EXECUTORS, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, BY ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE, AGREE TO RELEASE SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES GAME, WITH THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO AND/OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES GAME OR OTHERWISE.
- MODIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate this Sweepstakes Game in whole or in part in the event that the Sweepstakes Game is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules by reason of any of the technical or other disabling causes as described in these Official Rules, or other causes that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes Game, including without limitation hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or activity or insurrection. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion: (a) postpone and/or reschedule and/or modify the Sweepstakes Game, or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes Game in its entirety. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor shall award the Sweepstakes Prizes (or a prize of substantially similar value), through a process deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, and Sponsor shall have no further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes Game. If due to printing, production, mechanical or other error in the production of entry forms, more prizes than the number of prizes listed herein are made available and/or claimed, then Sponsor may suspend prize awards for such prize category(s) and award any remaining unclaimed prizes up to the total set forth in a random drawing from among all eligible prize claimants for such prize(s) as determined by Sponsor. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: All participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its Administrators whose decisions in all aspects of this Sweepstakes Game shall be final and binding. This Sweepstakes Game is governed by laws of the United States and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Los Angeles, CA for resolution of all claims and disputes. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Entrant agrees and represents that its computer or device accepts cookies that may be used by Sponsor or its Administrator for the purpose of entry tracking. The Sponsor and its Administrators may, at their sole discretion, disqualify an entrant or Sweepstakes Winner from participating in any aspect of Sweepstakes Game if Sponsor and its Administrators deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Official Rules or the terms and conditions of the Website; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Sweepstakes Game; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) use of any automated bot, script or other robotic, mechanical, programmed or automated devices to submit data to the Website; or (e) repeated attempts to submit multiple entries, as determined by Sponsor; or (f) any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (g) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Administrators to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Sweepstakes Game. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR CORRUPT ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- PUBLICITY CONSENT: Except where prohibited by law, Sweepstakes Winners grant to Sponsor and its Administrators the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world, the following: (a) the name they used to post answers on Facebook during time of entry and (b) their city or geographic region. Also, Sweepstakes Winners grant to Sponsor and its Administrators the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world, the following: (c) real name; (d) awarded sweepstakes prize; and (e) image for advertising, publicity, trade and public relations purposes to the extent permitted by law and authorized by entrants. Except where prohibited by law, Sweepstakes Winners will be required to confirm such consent in writing for items (c) through (e) by executing appropriate releases required and provided by Sponsor and its Administrators, including without limitation, the Prize Documents described and any additional releases regarding eligibility, liability and publicity. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall not be obligated to use, produce, distribute, advertise, exploit or otherwise make use of rights to publicize Sweepstakes Winner information.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope written request before August 3rd, 2018 to: RGM: RG Media Group “Dennis Haysbert Reverie Watch and Win Sweepstakes Game” – Attention RGM Global Media Marketing Advertising: 9100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 420w, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- SPONSOR: RGM: RG Media Group, 9100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 420w, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Registered trademarks and logos are registered used in conjunction with this Sweepstakes Game are the property of their respective owners.
- No responsibility or liability is assumed by Dennis Haysbert, GSM, or the Producers/Distributors of Incorporated; or their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, and agents who are not the Sponsors of this Sweepstakes Game.